This product was developed by QASpeak and is licensed under the GPL. It provides a free tool to check if there are any weak passwords in your Oracle database. Although this tool is not a secure method of securing your database, it can be used as a quick first step to try and determine if there are any weak passwords in your database.
How to use this tool:
– Run the Oracle Security Check in the Command Prompt. This will start a dialog box that will list the Oracle usernames, which will be displayed with their current passwords. The user can select a username to see its password.
– You should also run the Report from the Command Prompt. This will report on all of the bad passwords in your database.
What does it do?
– With a combination of usernames and passwords, Oracle Security Check will try and log into your database.
– The tool tries all of the available usernames, and then tries them with all of the available passwords. Each username-password combination is checked against a database of usernames and passwords. The passwords are tested against the list of password rules in the version of Oracle you are using.
– It also will report all of the bad usernames and passwords, and display the usernames and passwords in the dialog box.
– This is a good idea for quick password testing, but a much more secure method of securing your passwords is to do it after securing your Oracle instance.
Connect, login, and test all accounts on a remote database server and keep a log file of the failed connections.
Allows you to test all user accounts on a remote database server (SQL> connect -user :database user -password :password ), and view log of failed connections.
What does it do?
– Allows you to check all of the usernames and passwords for a remote database server. It can be run to see if the username has been granted to the database user, or used to test the login credentials.
– It will try all of the available usernames, and then try them with all of the available passwords. Each username-password combination is checked against a database of usernames and passwords. The passwords are tested against the list of password rules in the version of Oracle you are using.
– This will also generate a log file with the username that failed, and the password they tried.
– This is a good idea for quick password testing, 384a16bd22
snezana i sedam patuljcica
Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate 188.8.131.52 Content- crackzsoft download
readiris pro 14 download crack for gtainstmanks
Frostpunk The Fall of Winterhome PC Game [MULTi12] Free Download CODEX
CRACK Guitar Pro 5.1 Retail KeyGen (The Program Only)
download free e-pro philips tv card drivers 7130trmds
Widgit Communicate SymWriter version 1.1.9110 (MULTI) NLUPPER full version
axmag epublisher 3 keygen crack
crazy frog hd video 1080p 85
The Sound of Silence free download
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 Final New Crack .rar
Lands Design Rhino Crack.epub
FULL Peach Blossom Cologne Company Short Audit Case 4e Solution Freezip
Superpro Designer Free Download Crack Windows
new york studios vol.3 sdx keygen
crack maxsea time zero
Rocket Valley Tycoon full crack [hack]
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.1.20 FINAL Crack [TechTools] keygen
superstring pro windows crack 11
KeyMacro allows the creation of a new sender-address from a formatted string.
As long as there is a default e-mail-address in the string, KeyMacro will set that sender-address in the email address box (in Thunderbird it is called the envelope), that is used in the default reply of the Smart Reply feature.
Using KeyMacro makes the setup of a new sender-address much easier.
Quick and easy create of a new sender-address
You can change the sender-address later on in the account properties
If the sender-address already exists, it will be changed to the new one
Possible keymacro are for example “[Log-In]” or “[Tell-A-Friend]”.
You receive an email that contains your email@example.com account.
The sender-address is [Log-In]. In order to reply to that message you need to set your firstname.lastname@example.org account as the sender-address.
Your setup could look like this:
Select your account in the accounts drop-down menu
Click the envelope and press the “Create Identities”-button
Enter your desired sender-address in the new dialog
Type the email-address, that should be your new sender-address
Confirm your action in the dialog and hit OK
Using the Smart Reply feature you can create identities based on a part of the content of the email (using KeyMacro).
The sender-address that is created for you in the process is the one you specified in the KeyMacro dialog.
This can be useful if you have a mail server and you already have the address of that server in the text of the email.
All you have to do now is to enter your identity in the reply-box.
Select the account you want to use for the identity
Select the e-mail in which the identity should be created (the sender-address in your case)
Select [Instant Identity]
In the dialog that opens, enter your identity.
But this is only the beginning, KeyMacro has a lot more features:
If you don’t want the identity to be an instant identity, you can change this in the Options/Preferences-section.
If you have more identities that you want to create automatically, you can define them in the same dialog.